Wednesday, September 23, 2015

my 5 sos concert

On August 25th I went to a 5 Seconds of Summer concert with my older sister, Sarah,  and my cousin. We left around 3 pm for the Molson Amphitheatre. We got there 8 hours early because we were going to hang out in Ontario Place. When we got there we realized that the Ontario Place has been closed for 5 years so we wandered the town park that was next to it. There was also a dog park close by yay! Then I got some food at a street meat vendor as we waited for my cousin to come. When she came my parents left us and we wandered the Harbour Front. After about one hour we got hungry and went to the same street meat vendor for food. I got a sausage and my sister and cousin got a poutine. As we ate we listened to 5 SoS on her iPod. After we ate we left to go into Molson Amphitheatre. When we got there we realized that there was a line up to get there! 16.000 people were in that line up, no kidding. After we walked 5 min just to get to the back of the line up, it only took 20 min to get in because it moved pretty fast. When we got in I had to throw out my Gatorade, so sad *sniff. As we went in I had to go to the washroom so I found one but there was so many girls there that there were girls in the boys washroom! So I had to find another one, ugh! When we had all gone to the washroom we went into the theatre and got our seats. They were really good. Almost as we got in the theatre the pre band started, they were called Hey Violet. They were ok but then the real band came on we all stood up. They played music for about 2 hours and they played my 3 favourite songs American Idiot, She Looks So Perfect and Don't Stop. There were huge bright lights and it was so loud my ears were ringing for days after. After the concert we left the theatre and our parents picked us up. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!            

No comments:

Post a Comment