Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Cuba trip post 3

For my last few days we did some cool stuff. I saw a magic show the guy on stage was going crazy! I also went a a boat ride to snorkel and eat lunch on the beach. we also played a lot of pool I beat dad twice and my mom once at pool. That probably tells you how much I played. On Sunday my sisters, mom and grandma all went to Havana so I and my dad stayed home. We played a ton of pool which was a ton of fun. My dad was sore and tired because he got food poisoning so he missed the french restaurant bummer. I had at the chocolate lobster salad roast duck and chocolate raspberry cheese cake it was amazing but my dad was not there so it was a bit sad :( I also went to a Japanese restaurant the food was ok but he cooked it in front of us which was cool. on Monday we left Cuba :(  the trip back was easy which was nice. we were only in the Cuban airport for like one hour witch was really nice because the trip up was CRAZY LONG long ugh so annoying  but the trip back home was ok it only took four and a half hours lol I slept a ton on the plane. When we got back I fell asleep as I fell on my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment