Monday, September 7, 2015

Cuba trip post 2

 On my first day in Cuba we checked out things. I realized that there was a pool table so I wanted to play that. We had breakfast at the main buffet but I didn't know what most of the stuff is so I had bacon, eggs and toast. After that I saw a lizard about seven inches long I walked next to it and it ran away when it ran its tail curled up so I named those lizards Curly. After I saw the lizard I changed into my swim suit and slathered up in sun screen. After the sunscreen soaked in I went into the pool. The pool was awesome it made a ring around a huge rock that had a jacuzzi tug at the top. It had a swim up bar and a water fall that you could go behind. I must have used the swim up bar 50 times. after I swam forever we had lunch at beach side barbecue had a burger, fries and a diet coke. After that me and my 15 year old sister got some ice cream. After that I slathered up in sun screen again. Then I went in the pool some more.After that I needed to get out of the sun for a while so I went to my room. I fell asleep for about and hour and a half. After that we had dinner at the main buffet again.When we finished dinner we just hanged out at the main bar. My parents and grandma ordered some drinks I had a diet coke My dad ordered something I liked a lime daiquiri I sipped it a bit. Then me and my sister played some giant chess. She won of course then I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment