Thursday, November 26, 2015

My Thanksgiving Weekend

On thanksgiving weekend I went to a concert. The band was called Marianas Trench. Personally there ok but there not my favourite band. So we left on Friday around 3.00 for the concert but since the concert is at a fair two hours away we stayed at a hotel for two nights. So when we got to the hotel there was a coffee machine which was complementary so that was nice. So when we to our room we had a very quick dinner of scotch eggs. When we got there we parked and got our tickets approved. Once we got them approved we sat down and waited half and hour for it to start. When  it finally started we all jumped up. They played all of the songs I wanted except one heres to the zeros but they played stutter so its all okay. After the concert we went to the car and got lost trying to get back but we found are way back to the hotel and slept.


When I woke up I went and got breakfast. I got fruit salad, eggs, sausage and a HUGE waffle. I also had a decaf coffee and orange juice. After breakfast I went to the gym and worked out for half an hour. After the workout I got another cup of coffee and we left for the fair. the fair was fun when we got there I went to the bathroom and went into a building. The building was all about farming there was 3000 pound pumpkins to tiny little carrots. after that we went to a horse show and I got some food. I got a pulled pork poutine. We were at the horse show for a while. we watched the horse show for most of the day. after a bit more exploring we left the fair and went back to the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment