Monday, March 23, 2015

My March Break

      My March Break was ok. I went to the R.O.M (Royal Ontario Museum) on Monday, I had swimming lessons for 30 min each day, I went to Wimpy's Diner on Wednesday and visited my cousins on Friday.


So the museum was cool. I had fast food for lunch which was a burger with fries, yum! Then I saw the dinosaurs, then the ancient stuff (Rome, Greece and Mayan). Then we went to the gift shop and I got a Newton's Cradle which I tangled it in like 3 min ugh!

 Anyways the swimming was so tiring. I had to get up at 8:00 AM to get to the pool. Lucky for me we did our swimming in the hot tub, yes! I did that Monday to Friday.

On Wednesday I had a very LARGE burger and fries and a Diet Coke. That was good. On Thursday I had to do my paper route,  yawn. On Friday I went to my cousins' house and their dog Jersey is so cute! On the weekend I played my favourite game Zelda Twilight Princess So fun and my friend Sean came over and we built a big fort together. Well, that's my March Break.

That's the T-Rex from the ROM

1 comment: