Monday, March 9, 2015

My Awesome Saturday Night.

     My awesome Saturday night started at around 6.00 PM when my sister's friends showed up. They are a lot older than me I'm 11years old and they are like 19 and 18 but they are still pretty cool. At around 7.00 PM my sister, her friends and I went to a candy store and bought some candy. Then we drove home and had a dinner of barbecued steak and salad. It was really good. After that they went down to watch  all three of the High School Musical  movies (boring!) . I watched Big Hero 6 and The Penguins Of Madagascar it was cool.  I had chocolate fondu, popcorn, sour gummy worms and a coke. At around midnight two of three of my sister's friends had to leave so my sister and one of her friends watched the third movie . I had nothing better to do so I watched it with them. It was (boring) as I said earlier but I was with my sister so it was okay. At around 2.30 AM  I went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment